cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky movies pass

I'd just like to know since the increase in price can anyone recall the daily new premieres that have been added to nowtv movies? I cancelled mine last year to save a few pounds before xmas n only put it back on due to a free voucher from game for spending over 20quid. I'm well disappointed to go to recently added movies and it's not changed in the last few days I've used it. Is it honestly worth the extra few pound they've added to it.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's the Sky Premier Movies coming in February taken from the Vodzilla website if you intrested.

Sky Cinema

In Fabric – 3rd February

As you’re perusing the sales looking for that killer dress, maybe make sure you don’t pick up this killer dress. Marianne Jean Baptiste stars in this British comedy-horror as a lonely woman recently separated from her husband. Visiting a department store in the busy winter sales period in search of a dress to pick her up out of her slump, she’s fitted with a very flattering red dress that will literally transform her life. In time, the gown is revealed to harbour an unstoppable evil, which unleashes a malevolent curse upon everyone who comes into its path.

Gemini – 6th February

Lola Kirke and Zoe Kravitz shine in this atmospheric modern Hollywood noir from director Aaron Katz.

Pet Semetary (2019) – 7th February

Evil is exhumed in this chilling remake of the 1989 adaptation of the seminal Stephen King novel. Dr Louis Creed (Jason Clarke) relocates to rural Maine with his wife Rachel and their two young children from Boston and discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home. When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbour, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes horrific consequences.

The Wedding Guest – 9th February

Director Michael Winterbottom takes a drastic departure from his previous oeuvre of realist, comedic films like 24 Hour Party People or The Trip… television series for this twisting and gripping thriller starring Dev Patel as Jay, an ambiguous and shadowy figure on a mission. Carrying a collection of suspicious items, Jay travels from Britain to Pakistan to attend a wedding, but his true purpose is to kidnap the bride-to-be…

The Oscars – 10th February

Watch the whole of the Academy Awards live, as Sky continues to be the exclusive home of the Oscars in the UK. The red carpet coverage kicks off at 10pm, followed by the ceremony proper at 00.30am.

Toy Story 4 – 14th February

The toys are back in town. Woody and the gang make a long-awaited return in another Pixar masterpiece for all the family. The toys have a new kid, Bonnie, but for the first time Woody is unsure of his place in the world. When she, literally, makes a new friend called Forky out of a spork and pipe cleaners, it’s down to Woody to show Forky the joy of being a toy. However, Forky thinks he’s trash, and when he throws himself away the gang get swept up in an adventure to rescue him. Along the way, Woody bumps into an old friend he thought he’d lost who shows him there may be life after kids.

Sunset – 19th February

DescriptionIn 1913 a woman scours the streets of Budapest, Hungary, to find the brother she never knew she had and unlock the secrets to her forgotten past in László Nemes’ bewitchingly crafted period drama.

Other movies coming soon to Sky Cinema in February 2020:

1st February
Escape Plan 3

2nd February
Never Grow Old

4th February
November Criminals

5th February
The Field Guide to Evil

8th February
The Snow Queen 3: Fire and Ice

10th February