cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema end date changed.

I purchased now tv a week ago and was given a two week free trial for sky cinema, as well as having a free months pass. It was set up to end on October 2nd, it now says it will end on Sep 2nd. Confused

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you are checking your passes on your device, rather than going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and signing into your account and select "Passes & Vouchers" which should be able to see your passes more than a month in advance.

The problem checking the NowTV App on certain devices which is a limitation with the App is that it can only show a pass up to the following month and not suitable when you have a pass that has a longer duration before it's expiry date.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you are checking your passes on your device, rather than going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and signing into your account and select "Passes & Vouchers" which should be able to see your passes more than a month in advance.

The problem checking the NowTV App on certain devices which is a limitation with the App is that it can only show a pass up to the following month and not suitable when you have a pass that has a longer duration before it's expiry date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for reply. I did go through the website, I didn’t use the app
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you went to the nowtv website and checked your passes, was the green apply voucher button still showing next to your cinema pass ?

If so try applying the cinema voucher code again to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

no it wasn’t. I will try code again if I still have it. After I set it up it was all ok and I was on a help chat with a now tv worker and they did it for me. That’s why I dont understand what’s changed. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the voucher code goes through, i would suggest take a screen shot of it.

Should it say that the voucher code has been used or comes up with an error, is it possible that you have created more than one account and the cinema pass voucher was added to a different account ?