cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema 99p offer

I have been a nowtv customer for years around 5 I think. Imagine my disappointment when my mate told me 5weeks ago he received an email from nowtv with the offer of one months cinema pass for £1.
I spoke to nowtv via chat was informed yes there is an offer keep checking you're emails. Surely they could have offered me the same deal when I spoke to them. Has anyone else had this offer?
Happens a lot relatively new customers get these deals but loyal long term users get forgotten and offered nothing.
2 REPLIES 2
starman73
Elite

@Anonymous Userwrote:
I have been a nowtv customer for years around 5 I think. Imagine my disappointment when my mate told me 5weeks ago he received an email from nowtv with the offer of one months cinema pass for £1.
I spoke to nowtv via chat was informed yes there is an offer keep checking you're emails. Surely they could have offered me the same deal when I spoke to them. Has anyone else had this offer?
Happens a lot relatively new customers get these deals but loyal long term users get forgotten and offered nothing.

I got three months free entertainment last month and I am not a new customer.  From my past life in marketing, deals are for specific customers so they won't just offer it to everyone as it makes it impossible to measure how effective a campaign is.   They will select say 100 customers see a take up of 70% and then see that 30% go onto renew. 

But there are plenty of good offers I get via email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I don't get offers and been a customer for years uninterrupted service bought entertainment pass religiously every month. And yet some new customer gets a movie pass for a £1.00.
Understand what you said but it seems loyal long term customers who have recommended nowtv to friends and families get no rewards. I will continue with nowtv as I enjoy my entertainment pass but would have been nice to get the movie's for the month for a £1, same as my friend. Just irritated me.