cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema 2 month pass

Hello, just got the NOWTV box as a birthday present & spent most of last night trying to activate the included 2 month Sky cinema pass.  The code is being typed correctly, but when i press apply voucher i get the "Voucher not valid" message.

EDIT, i forgot to mention that in the "My account" area it states that i have a 1 month pass to sky cinema.....whereas on the box it states i am entitled to a 2 month pass.

Any assistance appreciated while i still have some hair left.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hmm, that's a little bit annoying as I would have thought live chat would have applied the code for you.

You can also try entering the code on the NOW TV box it I'm not sure if it gives you option while you are on a free trial or only if there is no pass at all (if you want to try, open up the NOW TV app by pressing the nowtv button on your remote, then go to the My Account screen from the menu, see if there is an apply voucher button next to cinema). 

You could also try on your phone to see if that works better (use your phone's browser to go to the NOW TV website and log in as you do on the PC).

If you don't get any luck then I think you'll have to go back onto live chat and this time insist you've tried everything and can they please apply the voucher to your account for you. It's a pain, I wish I could add it for you but I'm just a customer like you!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

No you don't get charged for using 'Live Chat'.

Those particular charges relate to the NOW TV billing system checking the validity of your card and your account. All of which will be refunded 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah,right!  Thank you for clarifying that.  And thank you for the speedy reply.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

By any chance did you take out the £1 entertainment and cinema trial Promotional Offers for new nowtv customer back on the 31/5/17 ?

When you go to My Accounts > View My Bills it should say what the £1 each charge are for. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, i didn't take any trial offers.

The actual wording on my credit card statement states......."NOWTV.COM BILLING HELP SKY GBR"      and there are 2 instances of this both dated 31/05/2017.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you received your latest credit card statement for end of June ?

If so, have these two £1 charges been credited back onto your card ?

It's been a while since i have been pro activate on the forums, but i thought the Authentication charge was 10p which would be automatically re credited back onto your bank card (unless NowTV have changed the charge from 10p to £1).

Perhaps if the 2 number £1 charges don't show up on your next credit card statement has a refund then maybe drop nowtv an email on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/what-payment-cards-can-i-use 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you shnapps. My latest cc statement is due any day now, so i will wait & see what the situation is then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been charged 9.99 after entering a free 2 month sky cinema pass.

Can this be sorted please.

Dawn

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

Also just received now tv box with 2 month free pass and it is giving me the impression that I will be paying after just 1 month. Who do I contact?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you check the pass duration on the box or App on your phone ?

If so they don't have the ability to look more than one month in advance Smiley Sad

The best way to check the full duration of your passes or vouchers is to go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes.

Whilst checking My Passes make sure the voucher code was successfully added to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks for quick response