cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OILCAN
Scholar

Sky Store Vouchers

I have a couple of these £5.49 vouchers for one off rentals.  I went into my Sky account, albeit no longer with them to find l have to register my credit card details.  I assume this is for instances should l wish to purchase a movie later?  If l fill it out is there a part where l can redeem the vouchers without them taking my money?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

With Sky Store i only tend to use the service for redeeming Sky Store Vouchers or when invited for any new Sky Store Trials.

Similar to NowTV you need to have an active bank card registered to your account to use the Sky Store Service.

If the vouchers added to your account are more than the value of the movie you wish to purchase, then no money should be deducted from your bank card.

After signing into your Sky Store account on their website under the My Account section there should be an area to apply & redeem the voucher codes.

I have done it a couple of times and it was straight forward from my experience. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

With Sky Store i only tend to use the service for redeeming Sky Store Vouchers or when invited for any new Sky Store Trials.

Similar to NowTV you need to have an active bank card registered to your account to use the Sky Store Service.

If the vouchers added to your account are more than the value of the movie you wish to purchase, then no money should be deducted from your bank card.

After signing into your Sky Store account on their website under the My Account section there should be an area to apply & redeem the voucher codes.

I have done it a couple of times and it was straight forward from my experience. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

Would also recommend to add a payment pin to your Sky Store account to avoid any members of your family accidentally purchasing any movies or TV shows in the future.