cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Store Voucher Missing

Can somebody please help in resolving the missing sky store voucher from my new now tv stick purchase.  It was advertised as including one but when it arrived there was only the sports pass in the box.

I have tried live chat - no people savailable most days and just three flashing dots on other days.  I cannot find a phone number or email address

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On the outer packing on the nowtv stick does it say there is a £5.49 Sky Store voucher scratch card in the box ?

Was the nowtv sports pass scratch card inside the box, where i know nowtv are moving away from the paper scratch card and are automatically adding the voucher code to peoples account digitally when you setup the stick.

Don't think the digital voucher code method relates also to your Sky Store Account, because nowtv and Sky Store accounts are not linked anymore (might be worth checking your Sky Store account, just in case a digital voucher is shown).

If no joy and the stick packing mentions or it was advertised by the seller inclusive of Sky Store voucher, then you will need to contact the Retailer that sold you the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The stick was purchased through the Now TV website - it is the fact that I couldnt get in touch with them by phone, email, web chat or twitter that I then turned to the forum.

Web chat just keeps hanging with 3 flashing dots, no email address anymore that I can find and I am well aware that a phone number doesnt exist.  Twitter ignored my post. on Thursday, now on resending my tweet they recommend that I contact te web chat team AAAARRGH!

The web page in regards to the webchat has a message about hig load - all I can say is either the service has become so bad they are getting snowed under with complaints, or they don't employ enough people who can understand the issues and then resolve them satisfactorly.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting the three coloured loading circles when accessing any nowtv web page, this sometimes is caused by your Internet browser ad blocker being switched on.

I would try disabling your ad blocker or try a different browser again with the blocker switched off and then try live chat once more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cheers for taking time to respond.  I disabled adblock went to webchat and got

Live Chat

Live Chat is unavailable at the moment, or all our advisors are busy.

Chat to an advisor every day 8am–midnight for TV issues, and 8am–11pm for broadband or calls issues.

I say again AAARRGH!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Live chat just opened for me on this link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Hopefully @Tony-D from the nowtv team will pick up your posts from here and offer you some further assistance.