cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports

Hi guys... I’m a week or so into a sky sports month pass bought at full price ... I see an offer now for £25 for 6 month ... do I have to wait till my current pass expires and hope the offer is still on or can I do something now about it ? 

8 REPLIES 8
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You can get the offer now and it will commence when the current month expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just come into my account (manage my passes) and there is an offer for sky sports at £25 a month for 6 months. I try and get the offer and says Im not eligible. an anyone help ??

Thankyou

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Anonymous User are you currently on an offer?  If so, you can’t get this one.  However offer is until 27 dec so if your next payment is before then you can cancel and apply offer when it expires.

Sky Sports Month Pass £25 a month for 6 months: Offer ends 27/12/2020. When offer period ends, Sky Sports Month Pass auto-renews at £33.99 unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with an active Sky Sports Month Pass, unless you are in the last 30 days of your current offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No ,I have no offer running , I just buy sky football when I want it and cancel subscription on the last day of the month. I then buy again when I want it. So I want it today for 1 month but saw the offer and thought id take it and commit to 6 months at a good price, but no joy . I do have it linked with bt, not sure that should matter

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I do have it linked with bt, not sure that should matter

It might matter...

Sky Sports Month Pass £25 a month for 6 months: Offer ends 27/12/2020. When offer period ends, Sky Sports Month Pass auto-renews at £33.99 unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with an active Sky Sports Month Pass, unless you are in the last 30 days of your current offer. Offer lost if you cancel your Sky Sports Month Pass before the last month of the offer period. Offer excludes NOW TV combo customers and existing NOW TV customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone/Apple or BT. Offer not available to purchase via iOS or Apple TV devices. Excludes existing customers billed for the same pass via Apple Pay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once you transferred billing to BT direct access to NOWTV offers ceased. Any offers on TV will come from BT from now on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you

I wish i hadnt put it through bt now. Im not sure how to cancel with bt, will ring them