cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports offer

Does the £25 for 3 months offer include Boost? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it includes a 7 day free trial of Boost but after the free trial period Boost will renew at £5 per month.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it includes a 7 day free trial of Boost but after the free trial period Boost will renew at £5 per month.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you go via the NOW offers page it will detail exactly what is in the offer. 

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Plus a 7 day free trial of NOW Boost, then £5 a month, unless cancelled

What you must bare in mind that Boost is a completely separate membership and most of the time it is generally a free day trial.

However when you "cancel" the boost membership you will no doubt be provided with a discounted offer. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info - I’ve only just started with NowTV after 16 years with Sky but have been told by Sky due to the height of trees behind my house I’ve no longer got LINE OF SIGHT to my dish making it almost impossible to watch Sky so NowTV is my only option and my husband can’t live without golf and cricket 🙄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If your husband is an avid golf and cricket watcher or watches any type of sports on a NOW Sports Membership, then to get the best viewing experience with 50fps playback for smoother fast action then in my honest opinion a Boost Membership is essential if you don't mind spending the extra for a Boost Membership.

Personally myself i can't watch any sports at 25fps playback which totally spoils the viewing pleasure of watching fast action sports.

25fps looks unnatural more cinematic and you loose a lot of resolution motion detail when anything moves and pans around the television screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-highest-streaming-quality-for-my-device 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - I’m just about to sign up for Sports- with Boost!