cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports mobile pass not working

I got an email yesterday saying I'd been given a free 4 months Sky Sport mobile pass. I activated it on a laptop and the pass is listed there, but when I try to watch sports channels on my phone (iPhone 11) it says I need a sky sports pass to watch on the device. 

I log in with the same details on both laptop and mobile, but the sky sports pass isn't showing in my passes on the NOWTV app on my phone. I logged out and back in but nothing's changed. I also deleted and re-downloaded the app but again, that hasn't helped. 

Does anybody know how I can resolve this so I can actually use the pass I've been given?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same email but the mobile pass isn't even in my account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you are attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels (which are Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing or News) on the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store if the mobile pass is showing on your online NowTV account.

I would be tempted to delete the NowTV App, then download a fresh version of the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store, then after the App is fully download, maybe power down your phone for a minute, then switch the power back on the phone and sign into the NowTV App with the login details that you used to check the mobile pass was active on your online account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I missed the bit that you said you have already tried the App delete and reinstall from your iPhone Apps Store.

Try the power down on the phone if that doesn't work, jump over to NowTV live chat for assistance.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint