cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports f1 season pass

Hello, 

I recently cancelled a Sky Sports month pass following the conclusion of the 2019 F1 season, as that's what I was using it for. 

Assuming it's offered, I'm planning to use a Sky Sports F1 season pass to watch F1, support races and IndyCar for 2020. I'd just like some clarification, does this pass allow me to watch Sky Sports F1 at any time, or can I only watch on F1 weekends?

26 REPLIES 26
starman73
Elite

Would this pass allow watching F1 on catchup? Or is it live only?

Live race plus about a dozen or so re-runs in the following week or two. No catch up.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

I am eagerly awaiting the F1 season pass too.

I am assuming/hoping that NowTV will inform me as I had one last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wondering when the f1 2020 pass will be available ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With F1 race's being postponed and possible travel bans from Italy to place's like Australia just how many Grand Prix will there be this year?

I want to get a pass but will it be worth it?

starman73
Elite

just how many Grand Prix will there be this year?

I want to get a pass but will it be worth it?

Too many and no 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think it's going to happen.  We knew about it more than 10 days before last season's Aussie GP.

Also, the fact Sky have come out with an offer that lets you split F1 from the rest of Sky Sports for £10 a month - probably means they're looking to encourage people onto having the box.

So entertainment + F1 = £35pm at time of writing.

F1 Pass last year worked out around £22pm (plus included all channels)

Shame.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It wouldn't surprise me if NOW TV don't do a season pass this season as a flick of the nose at Liberty to demonstrate that Sky really don't care about Liberty's issues with the deal they inherited or the dire viewing figures. Those figues will only get worse.

Makes you wonder if Sky will try to force Liberty's hand to buy back the rights.

If it does not happen by Saturday - then it won't happen at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it does not happen by Saturday - then it won't happen at all.

It will happen on Friday.  Most likely it has been held back a week just in case a Grand Prix is rescheduled for the week after Abu Dhabi.  If that happened, everyone who got the season pass would be up in arms and crying their hearts out about not getting the whole season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

“Whole season”!

Including the practice sessions would have been nice but because ‘no’.

Sky F1 - Great coverage but only for the rich few

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now on sale for £198 for all 11 channels for 9 months.

If you have any unused Tesco Clubcard vouchers you can exchange them for NowTV credit. Every 50p of Clubcard vouchers equates to £1.50 of NowTV credit. I saved up £32.50 of Clubcard vouchers to get £97.50 off.