cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports f1 season pass

Hello, 

I recently cancelled a Sky Sports month pass following the conclusion of the 2019 F1 season, as that's what I was using it for. 

Assuming it's offered, I'm planning to use a Sky Sports F1 season pass to watch F1, support races and IndyCar for 2020. I'd just like some clarification, does this pass allow me to watch Sky Sports F1 at any time, or can I only watch on F1 weekends?

26 REPLIES 26
starman73
Elite

Any time.  And you can watch all 10 sports channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the pass be available again anytime soon for the 2020 season start in March? 

starman73
Elite

Will the pass be available again anytime soon for the 2020 season start in March? 

Highly likely, but if  the Vietnam Grand Prix is cancelled like the China Grand Prix  you could be paying  up front for a big gap in the calendar.  May be worth looking to just cover May - August; September-November with two pairs of three month passes.  Currys have occasional sales on these for £50 with a stick and a sky store voucher included.

First couple of Grand Prix could be on Sky One like last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is the F1 pass coming for 2020

starman73
Elite

When is the F1 pass coming for 2020

Monday 2nd March.  As that guarantees it will be active 9 months later all the way through to 29th November for last Grand Prix.

However, If the China or Vietnam Grand Prix are scheduled for the week after before then, it will be Monday 9th March.

Alternatively it may be a 10 month pass this year as the pre-season testing in Barcelona is on F1 from Wednesday 19th February.  If that is case expect the pass to be available from Monday 17th February

It will definitely be before Aussie Grand Prix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - this is helpful but can you advise when the F1 pass will be available to purchase for 2020 races?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont suppose there is any news on my questions? Any help is much apprecaited.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Typically the F1 deal for 9 months pass comes somewhere in March.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would this pass allow watching F1 on catchup? Or is it live only?