cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports different offers

Hello, I've just signed up to a 3 month Sky Sports pass @25 per month via the website. 

After the fact I checked on my Talk Talk Youview box "offers" section only to find they are offering Sky Sports pass for £20 a month! 

Should I just "suck it up" and spend £15 more or is there some way I can "switch" to the other offer? Cancelling my offer and re-applying the other is an option, i suppose??! 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because i am not familiar with the TalkTalk NowTV £20 per month discounted sports offer and haven't seen the T&C's with regards to the things that needs to be taken into consideration when taking up this offer.

is there any time limit to take up the TalkTalk NowTV sports offer or you must never have subscribed to a NowTV Sports Pass before or can you take advantage of the TalkTalk offer if you have a current running sports pass with 30 days or less remaining which you purchased directly from NowTV ?

You need to read the TalkTalk T&C's in full to see whats possible.

Then unless the TalkaTalk T&C's  is not clear cut on what you can and can't do, then maybe contact NowTV live chat for your options.

Use the green chat online button on this link page below (don't worry that the link says complaints it will get you through to the NowTV live chat service).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because i am not familiar with the TalkTalk NowTV £20 per month discounted sports offer and haven't seen the T&C's with regards to the things that needs to be taken into consideration when taking up this offer.

is there any time limit to take up the TalkTalk NowTV sports offer or you must never have subscribed to a NowTV Sports Pass before or can you take advantage of the TalkTalk offer if you have a current running sports pass with 30 days or less remaining which you purchased directly from NowTV ?

You need to read the TalkTalk T&C's in full to see whats possible.

Then unless the TalkaTalk T&C's  is not clear cut on what you can and can't do, then maybe contact NowTV live chat for your options.

Use the green chat online button on this link page below (don't worry that the link says complaints it will get you through to the NowTV live chat service).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I used the link you posted and spoke with an advisor. They werent aware of the different offers/passes however they did say I could probably cancel the one at £25 and apply the cheaper one when that pass has ended. I'll give it a try and "shop around" in the future for the cheapest deals 😕. Thanks again@