cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports day pass with 2 month mobile pass issues

Yesterday I purchased a sky sports day pass which came with an offer of 2 free months of sky sports on mobile as well for £8.98. I have used the 24 hr day pass on another device and went to start using my 2 months of free sky sports on my phone but it now says that I don’t have a pass anymore. I was charged the correct amount of £8.98 but didn’t receive what the offer described. What can I do to fix this? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you follow the link on the nowtv offers website when you purchased the one day sports pass with the 2 month mobile sports pass for £8.99 ?

Noticed the offer was there yesterday for only one day (which seems a short time to me), but has now disappeared this morning from their offers website. 

See if deleting the NowTV App off your smartphone, then re install the App and sign back in with the account details that you purchased the offer with.

Apart from that see if live chat can help you out.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask, that i have assumed you tried watching either Sky Premier league, Sky Action, Sky Arena, Sky Racing or Sky News when trying to use your smartphone, where the other Sky Sports channels don't work with a sports mobile pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i just spoke to the live chat team chat team and the main issue was that I didn’t receive a second email with my free 2 month pass on mobile. All sorted now. But just to confirm I did try to view the main event channel first but then the premier league one which also didn’t work.