cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Week pass voucher not working

Hi NowTV, I was given a week Sky Sports pass voucher in lieu of partial refund of month pass following the close down of sport in March. The voucher expires on 22nd Sept 2025 however I can't apply it. I have looked online and I can see that you are no longer offering a week pass (I bought one last Thursday which expires at 8:38pm tonight). Please can you advise how I can use this voucher or how I can be compensated. I would take day passes if necessary. Much appreciated

9 REPLIES 9
starman73
Elite

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See if this dedicated link below works to be used for applying a one week sports pass voucher code (assuming you haven't got a day or week pass already running or saved on your account and not on a month sports offer with more than 30 days remaining.

If the link doesn't work (try a couple of different Internet browsers) when attempting to add the code to your account.

Then see if live chat can help. 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/buy-single-with-voucher/sports/SPORTS_PASS_WEEK/apply-voucher 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps will give this a go. Appreciate your help👍

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Let us know if the link works or not ?

I haven't got a one week sports voucher code to test it out on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I have tried on Chrome. Safari and IE (11) but I do have 6 hours left of a weekly pass left (8.24pm - it will stop pretty much a third through the match). Once it does this I will give it another go, probably using safari. If it doesn't I will have to buy a day pass so I can finish watching the match. 

Anyway very long way to say not working yet. 

Thanks for your help though

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If Safari doesn't work try Chrome once your existing sports pass runs out.

Will be interested to know if the dedicated link works or not.

Maybe post back after the match tonight or tomorrow.

Should it not work, then perhaps tomorrow see if live chat can credit your account with the value of the one week voucher especially if the code was given to you from NowTV rather than a third party source.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,
The links didn’t work, it did let me watch the whole match but is now asking for a pass again. Interestingly I can get a weekly pass on my stick but not on the website. Anyway I tried Safari and Chrome. 
I can’t seem to find live chat for NowTv now. Do you have a link? 
thanks for your help. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would have thought that link that i posted should have worked, where NowTV added this dedicated link especially for one week sports pass voucher codes in this NowTV help article here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code 

Anyway, use this link page below to find and access the green live chat button to click on.

If your main browser doesn't work with live chat, then try another browser or another device with an internet browser on it.

Hope you get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps It turns out the voucher had been cancelled and so that’s why I couldn’t apply it. I have bought a new pass and they have refunded me the cost. Thanks for all your help 👍