cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trebs73
Advocate

Sky Sports Vouchers code

Hi, I bought a voucher for Sky Sports (£20 for 6 months) but when I try to apply it I get the following message: -

'Unable to retrieve product information.'

Any ideas why it wouldn't work?

Also, have NowTV not got a live chat?  I jst end up with the chatbot which is next to useless.

Appreciate any advice, thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Trebs73 

To reach NOW live chat, click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below.

Don't click on the get help quicker button towards the bottom of the link screen which is just a chat bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Trebs73 

Have you actually purchased the voucher and if so is it showing on your online NOW account under My Membership and Bills & Payments ?

If you have physically bought the voucher was it from NOW or somewhere else ?

Or are you attempting to take up an offer and it's not going through ?

Are you billed directly from NOW or a third party such has BT, Talk Talk etc.

Somebody over on Twitter yesterday had the same message when attempting to take up the 6 months at £21 per month Sports offer from the NOW website, but wasn't eligible for the offer because they are billed for NOW streaming directly by BT.

Or have you a Day Sports Pass either active or saved on your account, which won't allow you to take up the offer.

Or currently on an existing Sports offer directly through NOW which has more than 30 days remaining.

Or you are using a VPN or not currently in the UK which can also flag up an error message when purchasing NOW Membership.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Trebs73 

To reach NOW live chat, click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below.

Don't click on the get help quicker button towards the bottom of the link screen which is just a chat bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Trebs73
Advocate

Thank you for your help, I contacted live chat.  The code I purchased didn't work because I had an existing code from NowTV on my account (even though I declined it).  they removed that from my account and I was able to apply my new code.  Thanks again.