cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Season Pass

Hi,

at the beginning of the football season I took up the offer of £200 for 10 months of sky sports which covers the whole footballs season.

obviously the season has been temp stopped and will continue later than my 10 month subscription.

has anyone spoke with Now TV on what they are going to do? It is impossible to contact them. I understand I still have sky sports but do not need or want it currently.

was wondering if they will be extending the passes to cover when the season returns free of charge or offering partial refunds?

thanks

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we got the f1 pass just before it was all cancelled. I raised a complaint just asking what would be done. I was refunded the full amount over a week ago. I would do this and see what they come back with. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
starman73
Elite

I think the best you can do right now is raise a complaint and ask for a refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Unfortunately, we’ve had to close some of our contact centres because of COVID-19, so live chat isn’t available right now. You can still use the web form or postal options below to submit your complaint, but we're extremely busy at the moment so we'll take longer than usual to respond. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

... if you've got a NOW TV account, you can sign in and submit your complaint by web form. We'll aim to get back to you within 24 hours.

Or you can write:

NOW TV Customer Care
The Hub
1st Floor
Grant Way
Isleworth TW7 5QD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we got the f1 pass just before it was all cancelled. I raised a complaint just asking what would be done. I was refunded the full amount over a week ago. I would do this and see what they come back with. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will give that a go

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Good luck with that.  If you look at the very many threads on here about that very subject:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Sky-sports-pass-suspension/m-p/523525#M12128

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Now-TV-Football-Season-Pass-refund-after-Covid-19-postponements/m-p/520787#M5549

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Prepaid-Sports-Pass-pause-or-refund/m-p/521594#M5814

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/F1-Season-Pass-Money-now-refunded/m-p/522262#M5905

I, and many others, have been trying and complaining to NowTV constantly for the past 3-4 weeks without any kind of response whatsoever.  Some people do seem to be getting refunds, but most (like me) are just being met with a complete wall of silence...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response,

I know, ever since they changed the chat to robots I’ve found it impossible to query anything.

Even the chat was hard to find when it was good.

Thanks

Sean

JonnyB147
Scholar

Check your junk mail

Slipincider
Advocate

Careful. I cancelled my season pass the day the season ended. Just to find they had charged me another month despite them emailing to say my pass was valid for the season. 
thankfully I got a refund, however it was hard work to get!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I took out the premier league season pass but like everyone else found the football suspended and no information from NowTV as to what was happening. The season resumed and I could still watch the games, which was great. I stopped using my account after the final game at the end of July. I didnt log into my account until the new season started and i was trying to find out if a new season pass was on offer. When I logged in I was surprised to see my sports pass was active so I looked at my payments and they had taken £33.99 for the past 2 months. I cancelled my pass but they refuse to refund the payments. I never agreed to them extending as a 2 month pass that auto renew but they wont listen. Really frustrated and out of pocket during hard times. Not great customer service and wont use them again or Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received this email today

We want to make sure we’re doing the right thing for our customers. We’re aware that your NOW TV Football Season Ticket will be ending soon and there are currently no official dates or plans in place for the remainder of the 2019-20 Premier League & EFL season.

The situation is constantly changing, but the Premier League & EFL are currently looking at ensuring the 2019-20 season is completed as soon as it’s safe to do so. So to make sure you don’t miss a moment of the action if the season recommences later, we’ll be extending your NOW TV Football Season Ticket - free of charge - for another month, and will continue to extend it until we know more about how the season will end.

You don’t need to do anything. Just make sure your Pass is active, not cancelled, and we’ll extend it at no extra cost to you before it expires. We’ll be back in touch once this is done and we’ll also let you know of any further extensions to your Sky Sports Pass if they’re necessary.

Thanks for your patience in these uncertain times.