cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass

Hello,

A few months ago I completed my 1 yr contract at £20 per month with the Sports Pass. I'm now paying £33.99 per month.

I noticed on Talktalk ( my BB provider ) another offer for £20 per month but the forum there is unclear whether I can use it. So, coming over here, I'm staggered to see the multiplicity of offers, far better than mine! I didn't even get an acknowledgement that my contract was ending let alone any inducement to stay. I guess that's what happens with loyalty or is it just my own stupidity or laziness in not checking regularly?! 

Is there an offer available now please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is my biggest pet hate with NOW, where discounted prices all over the place.

Some members are getting £15 / month for 3 months (usually customers who haven't got an active sports Membership on their account), i was on £25 / month for around 6 months and managed to get £20 / month for 3 months when i cancelled my Sports Membership with about 3 days remaining on the old offer which was going to expire and automatically renew at full price around the middle of this month.

There is a Sports offer for £25 /month for 3 months on the NOW website at the moment (see link below).

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

If it was me i would get in touch with Talk Talk help support first to see if they can offer anything for you.

Then if TalkTalk won't budge, then try cancelling your £33.99 per month current sub to see if you are offered a short term retention discount.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is my biggest pet hate with NOW, where discounted prices all over the place.

Some members are getting £15 / month for 3 months (usually customers who haven't got an active sports Membership on their account), i was on £25 / month for around 6 months and managed to get £20 / month for 3 months when i cancelled my Sports Membership with about 3 days remaining on the old offer which was going to expire and automatically renew at full price around the middle of this month.

There is a Sports offer for £25 /month for 3 months on the NOW website at the moment (see link below).

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

If it was me i would get in touch with Talk Talk help support first to see if they can offer anything for you.

Then if TalkTalk won't budge, then try cancelling your £33.99 per month current sub to see if you are offered a short term retention discount.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies for not replying/accepting the answer, I didn't know the process.

I contacted Now and sought to cancel my pass. During the process I was offered a 3 month pass at £19.99 per month. Gratefully accepted and I'll see what's available after that period.

Thanks.