cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass

So I got a sky sports monthly pass which runs until next Dec from Vodafone as sky sports mobile have discontinued their usage so I'm happy that they offered me the pass as an alternative. 

I've signed up, activated my pass and tried watching now TV using my pass which says it's active but I don't seem to be able to watch anything as it just states and shows available passes to but which I do not need as I've already got a pass. 

It only shows the device as my phone on my account but I've logged into my Ps4 too because it'd be better to watch through the TV than the phone. 

Help! 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Sports Mobile service is different to the NowTV service.

If you have a NowTV sports pass is it a mobile NowTV Pass or a full blown NowTV Sports Pass ?

More information here about the different NowTV sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass 

If it's a NowTV Mobile sports pass that you have, then are you using the NowTV App on your smartphone by downloading the NowTV App (not Sky App) from your phone Apps Store.

The NowTV Mobile pass only works on smartphones and you can only access five sky sports channels (have a read of the link above).

If no luck, try a fresh App download on your phone and power down the phone and reboot the phone again and try signing back into the App with the account details you have the NowTV pass on.