cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass

I recently bought a new now TV smart stick to watch last weeks sky box office boxing. It also came with a free sky sports month pass. When I set up the stick I activated it with my existing account which already had a sky sports week pass running on it. Now the week pass has run out (whilst I’m watching the ashes) so I thought I’d activate the free month pass but it’s disappeared!!!!! Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already setup and activated your new stick, have you checked by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there is a message towards the top of the screen saying Voucher Waiting For You with a link to redeem the one month sports pass ?

Should there be nothing showing, go into the NowTV App on the stick, under the My Account section and double check the login details of the stick match the details that you used to check the one month sports pass on here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already setup and activated your new stick, have you checked by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there is a message towards the top of the screen saying Voucher Waiting For You with a link to redeem the one month sports pass ?

Should there be nothing showing, go into the NowTV App on the stick, under the My Account section and double check the login details of the stick match the details that you used to check the one month sports pass on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps You the man!! I’d scrolled passed the “voucher waiting” notice.

i love you forever!