cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass Complaint

Hi, I purchased the 10 month sky sport pass last August which expired this month. But due to not getting any sport for the last 3 months I want to have the 3 months added on.

I tried live chat but it just keeps putting me through to the nowtvbot and phone services arent working. 

Does anyone know how to speak to a customer support please.

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you should have received an email in April (it may have gone to a junk folder) explaining that all Season Tickets were being extended free of charge on a month to month basis until the football was concluded or cancelled (obviously they didn't know what would happen at that stage).

In recent weeks, people have received follow up emails informing them that their season pass was being extended to cover the return of the football and enable you to see the conclusion of the season. Again, that may have gone to a junk folder.

You won't get 3 months added on. They are clear that the season ticket was for the 19/20 Premier League season and the extensions cover the conclusion.

You can see if your pass has been extended by going to your account, passes and vouchers, scroll down to your sports pass and click on the little arrow underneath. It will give a renewal date and cost. If your pass has been extended, your next payment due will say £0.00

If it says you will need to pay £33.99 before the season ends on July 28th you will need to contact NowTv and ask them to extend it. You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring there are no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had no email or any passes added to my account which is quite disappointing from them.

Just dropped them an email hopefully sorted by today.

Poor customer service as no live chat or call support available.