cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass Complaint

I purchased the 3 months Sky Sports pass for £20/month, back in March to watch the end of the Premier League season. Once this was postponed, I tried to get in touch with NowTV to discuss my options but trying to get through to the customer service team was nigh on impossible (understandably so). I read a number of posts on here that suggested NowTV had been offering a complimentary 1 month sky sports voucher for those that had bought the pass and advised those with outstanding passes to cancel them. 

As I still couldn't get through to anyone, I cancelled my pass and raised a complaint - to get it on record. The only response I have had from this complaint was on the 20th April, advising me that it would take longer than usual to deal with. 

As it has been nearly 3 months since the complaint was raised, I wanted to try and get in touch with NowTV but it is still proving futile (can't find a phone number, Live Chat is useless - when it's up an running, reached out on Twitter, still no feedback)

Any advice would be very much appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Send them an email and see if they will offer you any free months. I emailed them and got 2 months free. They offered me one month initially but I went back and said that wasn't good enough, I've been a customer for a couple of years and wanted more. 

Hope it works for you, not sure if will in time for the game tonight.

Email address I sent to is [email removed] 

Good luck 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same issue, I bought a £20 month pass in March just before lockdown, don't even think we got to watch one match.  I then cancelled it when the month was coming to an end and now I would like to restart it but impossible to get through to anyone in customer services.

Funny how they can send you marketing emails in lockdown but not respond to complaints!

Ann Ryan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Send them an email and see if they will offer you any free months. I emailed them and got 2 months free. They offered me one month initially but I went back and said that wasn't good enough, I've been a customer for a couple of years and wanted more. 

Hope it works for you, not sure if will in time for the game tonight.

Email address I sent to is [email removed] 

Good luck 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks NYGiant1978. Managed to get through on the live chat and settled on the single month pass, in the end

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have a sky sports week pass for my TV activated yesterday won't work put in all capital letters not working it's the right code [email removed] thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ann

I managed to get through on the live chat in the end and after initially being offered the 3 months at £25/month 'deal' (no mention of anything for the one month I'd already paid for, so a total of £95 for an effective 3 months…), they eventually gave me a voucher for a free 1 month pass. Looks like you could potentially get 2 months, per NYGiants1978's response.

Really have to go around the houses for it, though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it has to be a complaint because its so ridiculously hard to get hold of someone in this tech world where you cant speak to a human being 

I had a dispute with talk talk where they totally ignored my request to cancel my agreement. they offered me a new deal for £22 month for broadband and a £20 month now tv pass to watch sky sports I clicked on this offer and it never got accepted so I was still on their new increased package which still allowed me access to watch sky sports. so now I was paying them £60 plus I had signed into £20 for now tv which was now not necessary. i'm sick and tired of these companies which cannot operate but more to the point have an obstacle course to get it complained about !! so my message to now tv is please refund my 2 months at £20 a month because I have never used it 

kind regards 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To get onto Live chat

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Click "chat online" within the greenbox. 

As you hadn't cancelled the sports pass on Now TV its not unlikely, but worth trying. 

There is a form you can also fill out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

Or send an email to customer services

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

who ever gavs is then I'd like to say many thanks for getting in touch and sending the links its greatly appreciated merry Christmas to you !! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your welcome, just another customer like you 😀

Thank you for the kind words, you have a great Christmas as well!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help