cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sb64
Mentor

Sky Sports Offer

Why are now tv not offering customers the offer when you try to buy a pass?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
8 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports Offer

Hi @sb64

Are you referring to the £20 per month for 3 months nowtv sports pass ?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
sb64
Mentor

Hi yes i am.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64

Are you currently on any sports offer more than 30 days remaining or have a saved 1 day or 1 week sports pass on your account ?

Are you a nowtv Combo customer who won't be eligible for the offer.

If you comply with the above, what happens if you go to your My Account on here and select Passes & Vouchers and under the one month sports pass click the green apply voucher button next to the one month sports pass and apply this code below.

SPMPWD5NHSFH

0 Thanks
sb64
Mentor

Not currently on any offers plus i don't have an active sports pass.I tend to use now tv now and again but still have my account.am not on combo.

0 Thanks
Didi2018

I purchased pass for 1 month because of premier match today as shown on site before purchase yet once subscribed know premier match very strange.

i have cancelled pass hope they will not take payment.

agree why not offer 20 pounds in the begining.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64

Have you tried that code in my previous post ?

sb64
Mentor

Hi yes it worked a treat thank you very much.

sb64
Mentor

that is strange maybe you should have gone for the 1 day pass,i only found out about the offer today and it expires 11 th September.

0 Thanks