cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Month Pass just £25 a month for 12 months

Hi all.
My pass runs out on October 9th and i could take this offer.

Says Sky Sports Month Pass just £25 a month for 12 months. Now is this £25 a month if i renew each month. Or is it £25 a month for 12 months and when i activate the offer it will run for 12 months costing me £300

So is it basically offering me it for £25 each month or is it a bulk offer for 12months not easy to make clear .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there is no bulk upfront cost to take the offer. Your sports pass simply renews at £25 a month for 12 months. You can cancel the pass at any time within the 12 months with no financial penalty. If you do cancel, you cannot restart the offer.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there is no bulk upfront cost to take the offer. Your sports pass simply renews at £25 a month for 12 months. You can cancel the pass at any time within the 12 months with no financial penalty. If you do cancel, you cannot restart the offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to get this offer but when i click on sky sports passes it's only giving the option of £33.99 a month passes - i have now tv linked via BT TV not sure if it's something to do with that

do you know if there's another way i need to go in to get one of these passes?

thanks

Neil

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the 12 month offer through on email and it expires at the end of the today but I can’t take it as my current monthly offer only ends in a few days time? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My offer was also in an email same as yours.My current deal doesnt end until 9thoct but i went into my account and checked passes and clicked on offers above current pass and activated it from there.Then checked when my next bill is due in accounts and it now say next payment is £25 instead of £33 see if that works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offer didn’t show, many thanks though.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you try taking up the offer via the webpage that i linked ?

If no joy jump over to live chat if your existing sports offer has less than 30 days remaining.

The offer finishes at 11.59pm on Sunday the 4th of October.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried purchasing the offer directly from this NowTV webpage instead of via the email ?

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

I was on an existing sports offer which was scheduled to finish on the 13th of October and at the top of My Passes account page the 12 months at £25 sports offer was showing for me, but whatever i tried i couldn't apply it to my account.

Then i tried purchasing the offer via the above website link (which worked first time for me, where the new offer starts on the 13th of October 2020 and finishes on the 13th October 2021).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the following when I click through.... “Oops something went wrongWe are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.”

I’ll try again later, many thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I get the following when I click through.... “Oops something went wrongWe are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.”

I’ll try again later, many thanks.

@Anonymous User 

Try taking up the webpage offer with a different internet browser or if that doesn't work try another device with an internet browser on it.

If no luck pop over to live chat (use the green chat button on this link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint