cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Month Pass 6 month offer or wait?

Current offer is 6 months and won't last the full F1 season. The current offer is ending on the 24th according to most sources. So do I get this now and hope to find some offers for the last 3 months, or wait and hope a new 2020 F1 9-month deal comes out soon?

Testing has started and first race is in less than a month.. Why does NOW TV always wait so long with their F1 pass...

6-months for £19.99 a month

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

If you are logged in with your account the above link may not work, then use the below.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/SPORTS_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/SPMCWA3LXJ4U

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have gone for the offer as it will allow me to pay monthly and then I will try get some of the gift cards or hope for another offer in August. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's was me i would also follow @Anonymous User good advice just in case the F1 season pass doesn't materialise this year.

Should the F1 season Pass come along and the price is more attractive and you are prepared to pay the full upfront payment, compared to the 6 months at £19.99 per month plus finding cheap one month sports gift cards or further sports deals once the six months is up.

Then in the past with a rolling type NowTV monthly sports offer deal such has the 6 months for £19.99 you normally should be able to cancel it where you would lose any remaining months left on the offer but then should be able to take up any new sports offers out there (unless NowTV decide to change the rules with rolling monthly payment offers).   

With a upfront fixed payment offer you are tied into the offer deal for the duration of the offer and normally can't take up any new offer until you are have less than 30 days remaining before the existing offer on your account comes to the end.

starman73
Elite

Six months will take you to August and there will be a similar premier league offer.

Also if there is an even better offer in the summer you can cancel this and take that up.  I expect some very good offers this summer as Sky don’t have much with Euro 2020 and Grand Slam Tennis on Freeview.  No Ashes nor Cricket World Cup like last summer.

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Well there are test tours from the West Indies and Pakistan plus T20 and ODI tour from Australia followed by the T20 World Cup so I will be looking for offers in a couple of months.

starman73
Elite

Well there are test tours from the West Indies and Pakistan plus T20 and ODI tour from Australia followed by the T20 World Cup so I will be looking for offers in a couple of months.

Maybe, but for those like me with a passing interest in cricket they are of less interest.  I will watch Ashes and World Cup but little else (honourable exception was last day of county championship to see Essex win).  I have a similar attitude to Rugby Union.  Will watch six nations and World Cup, but that’s about it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your opinions all, I have gone for the 6 months at 19.99 deal.

This was what I was thinking to do anyway and as you mentioned, try and get a couple of cheap month passes for later in the year.