cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to Month Pass

Hi,

I've been using the mobile version of the Sky Sports monthly pass with 5 channels for a while now and have decided to upgrade to the full 10-channel monthly pass. My questions is that I am halfway through the mobile pass and if I activate a month pass will it begin after the mobile version finishes at the end of the month or will it give me all channels right away?

It's not a problem activating it on another new account to get it right away but I like to kee pthings neat with a single account is all.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

D33K0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a full blown sports month pass and a mobile pass they can run together on the same account side by side.

So if you start the full sports month pass with the 11 Sky Sports channels, the pass will start straight away at the same time has your mobile sports pass is still active.  

Perhaps cancel the mobile sports (if now not necessary) and then purchase a sports month pass or to save money buy a monthly sports pass gift card from places like Argos, Curry's etc.

Personally i wouldn't recommend setting up a new nowtv account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a full blown sports month pass and a mobile pass they can run together on the same account side by side.

So if you start the full sports month pass with the 11 Sky Sports channels, the pass will start straight away at the same time has your mobile sports pass is still active.  

Perhaps cancel the mobile sports (if now not necessary) and then purchase a sports month pass or to save money buy a monthly sports pass gift card from places like Argos, Curry's etc.

Personally i wouldn't recommend setting up a new nowtv account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,I appreciate the response.

Being able to start it on the same account was my main concern so thought best ot be sure before spending money on the pass.

Also thanks for mentioning getting a voucher, I was surprised it could ge got cheaper from other retailers.

Regards,

D33K0

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah the nowtv one month sports gift card vouchers which tend to sell for £25 from authorised retailers saves you about £9 on a monthly sub price.

Also keep checking the nowtv offers website for deals for existing customers for one month sports passes that i have seen on offer anywhere between £13 and £20.

If you are prepared to commit longer on a sports pass then sometimes nowtv offer a F1 9 month or Football season pass which works out around £15 to £18 per month for a set number of months which includes all 11 Sky Sports channels.

Unfortunately i can't see any sports offer deals on their website at the moment Smiley Sad