cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass not working

Hi all,

I appreciate this subject is probably already covered but the so called free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass is not working.

Please can anyone provide a solution

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a smartphone with the NowTV phone App (casting not permitted) and watching one of the five Sky Sports channels which is Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing or Sky Sports News ?

Does the Mobile Sports Pass show on the phone NowTV App under My Account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for reply both.

Looks like the pass only works when a live match is on e.g Manchester derby live now which I’d like to watch without squinting at my Mobile but of course live casting not permitted!

Talk about give with one hand, take away with another.

Why can’t we go back to pay per view via the Sky box?!

Ah well.

Will complain.... if only I could find an email or phone number!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either.  Spent an hour and a half trying to log on to Now TV only to discover the logon is the same as my sky I’d which I have now totally screwed up. Finally on toNow TV and the pass has not been loaded as informed in the email I received.  Really not impressed with this lack of service and unable to talk with someone.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat is working and that might work but why there is no email addy readily displayed is annoying.... probably cos it’d get deluged with complaints!