cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass not showing in app

Hi there, I just recently applied a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to my account which redeemed fine and shows on my account on the nowtv.com website. 

It does not show under My Passes on the mobile app though! I have tried signing out, uninstalling and re-installing the app, signing into the app on my tablet etc. but all I see is the Sky Cinema, Entertainment and NOW TV Boost passes.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK I have an update. I somehow managed to get onto the live chat and asked someone about this. 

It seems it doesn't actually matter whether or not the Mobile Pass shows up in the mobile app - you can still stream Sports from your phone.

One of the mistakes I made was thinking I had access to all sports channels (you'd think so with a 'Sky Sports Pass') - but no, you can only access 5 Sports channels:

Sky Sports Premier League,

Sky Sports Action,

Sky Sports Arena,

Sky Sports Racing

and Sky Sports News

I had been clicking on the Sky Sports Main Event channel (which was also showing the Premier League game the other day) so it just wouldn't work. Turns out that's the reason.

Also, you cannot play on a tablet - it actually has to be a mobile phone - so when I tried on my tablet and had the same message I also got confused by that. 

Hope this clears things up because it sure wasn't clear to me at the time. 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's a pile of junk with shocking service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. WTF.

Bought and applied on the 17th....appears on the webpage..BUT NOT in the mobile app or box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK I have an update. I somehow managed to get onto the live chat and asked someone about this. 

It seems it doesn't actually matter whether or not the Mobile Pass shows up in the mobile app - you can still stream Sports from your phone.

One of the mistakes I made was thinking I had access to all sports channels (you'd think so with a 'Sky Sports Pass') - but no, you can only access 5 Sports channels:

Sky Sports Premier League,

Sky Sports Action,

Sky Sports Arena,

Sky Sports Racing

and Sky Sports News

I had been clicking on the Sky Sports Main Event channel (which was also showing the Premier League game the other day) so it just wouldn't work. Turns out that's the reason.

Also, you cannot play on a tablet - it actually has to be a mobile phone - so when I tried on my tablet and had the same message I also got confused by that. 

Hope this clears things up because it sure wasn't clear to me at the time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've seen the solution post but whatever channel I choose it still asks me to by a subscription. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Nothing working for me, but has only been happening the last couple of days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...actually, just sorted it myself.

Just went into Apps (on an Android phone), found the NOWTV app, and went for "Force stop" and under Storage, cleared the cache. Working straight away

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...still not showing that I've got the pass on the phone (OK on the website), but hell, it's working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any idea how to do this on an iphone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email I received states I have a free 3month pass .I've been looking and looking still cant find it .Where have you hidden it nowtv.