cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass not showing in app

Hi there, I just recently applied a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to my account which redeemed fine and shows on my account on the nowtv.com website. 

It does not show under My Passes on the mobile app though! I have tried signing out, uninstalling and re-installing the app, signing into the app on my tablet etc. but all I see is the Sky Cinema, Entertainment and NOW TV Boost passes.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK I have an update. I somehow managed to get onto the live chat and asked someone about this. 

It seems it doesn't actually matter whether or not the Mobile Pass shows up in the mobile app - you can still stream Sports from your phone.

One of the mistakes I made was thinking I had access to all sports channels (you'd think so with a 'Sky Sports Pass') - but no, you can only access 5 Sports channels:

Sky Sports Premier League,

Sky Sports Action,

Sky Sports Arena,

Sky Sports Racing

and Sky Sports News

I had been clicking on the Sky Sports Main Event channel (which was also showing the Premier League game the other day) so it just wouldn't work. Turns out that's the reason.

Also, you cannot play on a tablet - it actually has to be a mobile phone - so when I tried on my tablet and had the same message I also got confused by that. 

Hope this clears things up because it sure wasn't clear to me at the time. 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - showing in the app as cancelled. Can anyone help please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you tried watching one of the five Sky Sports Channels on your smartphone ?

The five channels you can watch with a Mobile Sports Pass is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

Also double check that your phone is not in cast or screen mirror mode.

If that doesn't work, try deleting the NowTV App off your phone and download a fresh new NowTV App on your phone's App Store.

Apart from that, try a different smartphone (if you have one) or contact NowTV live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

This definitely helps thanks very much unfortunately I have lost almost 2 weeks of a month pass in the meantime 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, that has just answered my problem, i wish they had made this this clear

Thanks again