cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass not showing in app

Hi there, I just recently applied a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to my account which redeemed fine and shows on my account on the nowtv.com website. 

It does not show under My Passes on the mobile app though! I have tried signing out, uninstalling and re-installing the app, signing into the app on my tablet etc. but all I see is the Sky Cinema, Entertainment and NOW TV Boost passes.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK I have an update. I somehow managed to get onto the live chat and asked someone about this. 

It seems it doesn't actually matter whether or not the Mobile Pass shows up in the mobile app - you can still stream Sports from your phone.

One of the mistakes I made was thinking I had access to all sports channels (you'd think so with a 'Sky Sports Pass') - but no, you can only access 5 Sports channels:

Sky Sports Premier League,

Sky Sports Action,

Sky Sports Arena,

Sky Sports Racing

and Sky Sports News

I had been clicking on the Sky Sports Main Event channel (which was also showing the Premier League game the other day) so it just wouldn't work. Turns out that's the reason.

Also, you cannot play on a tablet - it actually has to be a mobile phone - so when I tried on my tablet and had the same message I also got confused by that. 

Hope this clears things up because it sure wasn't clear to me at the time. 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue. Any ideas how I resolve?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue, super frustrating at now tv cause it shows up on the mobile web page that I have the pas 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought sky sports mobile pass last night, no voucher was sent and neither voucher showing in MY ACCOUNT.

Now Tv has no email address and live chat is currently suspended.

How can a multi national media company have no ways of contacting them?

Rename company NO TV

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring there are no spaces)

Twitter - now TV help

Facebook messenger

Take your pick!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lol their Twitter account says to contact Live Chat....which is offline 😑

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing obviously 🙄

I'm not sure why customer support representatives can't work from home? Even if they could only do the online chat and no voice chat - it would be something at least. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue. You have to give them credit though... they're very smart thieves! You pay them the money, they disable all forms of communication so you can never get in touch, and then make you chase your money for months and months. All the while, they take your money, do whatever they want with it, and tell you if their performance has been unsatisfactory after 8 weeks, you can contact the relevant UK government authorities to address the issue for you.

Modern day highway robbery. It just baffles me how such a publicly facing company with non stop adverts can get away with something like this! And then it dawned on me... they use our money to pay for more adverts to swindle even more suckers like us! Thieves!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the exact same issue, please sort this out NOW TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same issue. It's totally unacceptable a company of this stature can supply such a shocking service. Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass shows up on website as in my account but not on the Now TV app. Beggars belief.

Sky / Now TV - Test test test a service before inflicting it on your customers. REALLY POOR.