cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Mobile 5 month

Hi. I bought a Sky Sports Day Pass yesterday with the free 5 month Sky Sports Mobile promotion. But Sky Sports Mobile won't work today - it says I need an active Sports pass. I see this is a very common problem that really should have been sorted out by NOW TV. I am a contract lawyer and NOW TV are in breach of their contractual obligations. NOW TV: please immediately activate the Sky Sports Mobile offer on the account

PS I have tried uninstalling/installing and restarting the phone and going to the correct channels and signing in/out. Nothing works

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the T&C's of this promotional offer on their website it says it can take up to 10 days before the free 5 month Mobile pass is automatically applied to your account.

If the Mobile Pass is showing under your My Account > Passes & Vouchers section then make sure that you are watching the five channels supported on a Mobile Pass which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same issue sky mobile pass shown on my account but when I try to watch the permitted channels ut asks me to buy a pass i gafe just wasted a half hour on live chat with no resolution to this issue in furious abd has led me to believe it's a ruse by Now TV is anyone else experiencing this issue  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I'm afraid!

Once the day pass ran out an hour ago I checked my phone and only Sky Sports News is working. The other 4 channels included in the 5 month offer state that I need to buy an active pass to view them.