Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Sky Sports Football Season Ticket - Not Eligable

are you still having problems try  www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Just in case it helps anybody, I have managed to sign up for the season ticket fairly easily.

A bit of background: I signed up for this last year and I was on a further promotional offer until I cancelled it earlier today. I tried to sign up to the season ticket but it wouldn't let me due to me 'already being on a promotion'. 'Cancelled' was showing in the sports section of passes and vouchers in my account, rather than 'Apply a voucher'.

It took five minutes on live chat for the operator to make "Apply a voucher' show in the Sports section of my account and from then it was simple.

Don't forget to update your payment card details if required at this stage.

I then followed the season ticket link from the home screen and completed the checkout process.

Rgds.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Does anyone have a voucer code for this that I can try in my account or directly on my NowTv box?

I am unable to buy through browser.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Just been on chat myself to get this sorted and was informed that chat has an auto disconnect function if there is no activity after two minutes. I was advised to type **** (that's not hiding a swearword, simply four asterisks) from time to time to keep the chat live. Sometimes the person you're dealing with has to talk to other departments to resolve your problem.