cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Football Season Ticket - Not Eligable

I'm trying to buy the Sky Sports Football Season Ticket but always get this error - 

Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.

I've now tried to have a dozen conversations via the online chat but they always time-out or i get passed to another department that eventually ends in the chat being disconnected. 

Although I've been told many different things the general message appears to be that as i have both Broadband and TV I'm not eligible, the pass is only available to TV only customers....makes no sense to me!

How's the best way to try and get a decent conversation from NOW TV in sorting this? I can't face another tedious chat where I've got to explain the situation once again 😞

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33
schsch
Advocate

are you still having problems try  www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just in case it helps anybody, I have managed to sign up for the season ticket fairly easily.

A bit of background: I signed up for this last year and I was on a further promotional offer until I cancelled it earlier today. I tried to sign up to the season ticket but it wouldn't let me due to me 'already being on a promotion'. 'Cancelled' was showing in the sports section of passes and vouchers in my account, rather than 'Apply a voucher'.

It took five minutes on live chat for the operator to make "Apply a voucher' show in the Sports section of my account and from then it was simple.

Don't forget to update your payment card details if required at this stage.

I then followed the season ticket link from the home screen and completed the checkout process.

Rgds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have a voucer code for this that I can try in my account or directly on my NowTv box?

I am unable to buy through browser.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been on chat myself to get this sorted and was informed that chat has an auto disconnect function if there is no activity after two minutes. I was advised to type **** (that's not hiding a swearword, simply four asterisks) from time to time to keep the chat live. Sometimes the person you're dealing with has to talk to other departments to resolve your problem.