cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Football Season Ticket - Not Eligable

I'm trying to buy the Sky Sports Football Season Ticket but always get this error - 

Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.

I've now tried to have a dozen conversations via the online chat but they always time-out or i get passed to another department that eventually ends in the chat being disconnected. 

Although I've been told many different things the general message appears to be that as i have both Broadband and TV I'm not eligible, the pass is only available to TV only customers....makes no sense to me!

How's the best way to try and get a decent conversation from NOW TV in sorting this? I can't face another tedious chat where I've got to explain the situation once again 😞

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.  Hopefully a solution will appear soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The lady on Live Chat says they are working on a fix and to try purchasing again in 4-5 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are going to be cutting it pretty fine, the offer expires on 26th August. I've been trying to buy it for a week, no luck, just the inevitable "you are not eligible or etc." message. I recall having similar problems trying to access the same offer last year. More interested in Cricket ,Rugby and F1 myself but it must be real pain for footie fans now the season has started.

As someone has previously stated I can't believe how hard it is to give NOWtv our hard earned money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue.  Only recently joined Now TV to take advantage of the offer.  I've just been told the same thing - try again in a few days.  Question is if I get a weeks pass to give me access until then, will that block me from buying the season ticket (assuming they fix the problem)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting same error.

Was told on 1st chat was an error they are working on.

2nd chat was that i took the season pass last august so not eligible. They sent me an email inviting me to sign up. 

When i asked for more help i was dissconnected!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same error. I have subscribed last season into the mobile sport pass. 

Now I am not able to access the season sport ticket payment process. 

Also I can't get online chat. 

Also Any update about the Tesco Clubcard vouchers offer on now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same error. I have subscribed last season into the mobile sport pass. 

Now I am not able to launch the season sport ticket payment process. 

Also I can't get online chat. 

Also Any update on the Tesco Club card vouchers offer on now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Nothing official as yet on the Tesco thing but @schnapps has posted in another thread it is most likely to be sometime this month.

schsch
Advocate
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the link, now purchased and working OK. Still think NOW customer
service stinks and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone.