cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Football Season Ticket - Not Eligable

I'm trying to buy the Sky Sports Football Season Ticket but always get this error - 

Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.

I've now tried to have a dozen conversations via the online chat but they always time-out or i get passed to another department that eventually ends in the chat being disconnected. 

Although I've been told many different things the general message appears to be that as i have both Broadband and TV I'm not eligible, the pass is only available to TV only customers....makes no sense to me!

How's the best way to try and get a decent conversation from NOW TV in sorting this? I can't face another tedious chat where I've got to explain the situation once again 😞

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no, no passes at all waiting to be activated in my account for sport or anything else 😞

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

This should now be resolved, can you try again for us and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

Ive just tried to buy it  again, still not working 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

further to my previous post re the season pass. Ive been on the online chat help section and spoke to a helpful lady . I explained the situation, she checked it out , and confirmed that Now tv are currently having a technical issue with customers such as myself who qualify for the offer, mistakenly being told they are " not eligible", when we try to buy it.

She told me she has " escalated " the issue to higher up the chain, and ill apparently be emailed when its fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

I have not been able to take up the Sky Sports 10 months for £199 either.

I have had the entertainment package and nothing else (broadband, passes) for a few months.

Looking for an answer as to why i cant get it like the others!

Cheers

EP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am getting the same error. I'm not a combo user, never had Now TV broadband.  No offers currently on my account.  Trying to give Sky money but guess not?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe something to look into again @Karl-F There are still reports of people struggling in one way or another to either purchase OR get access when they do purchase. NowTV has somewhat shot itself in the foot with this promotion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had any contact from NOW TV re this error. It is now stopping me from watching matches as I can't access the Sports channels and I would rather not buy individual games if I can get the total package shortly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

This is impacting me too - I've tried to get help via the instant message... but it's painful.

Appreciate if someone from NOWTV can help me get the sky sports season pass, probably the most difficulty I've ever had in giving a company my money...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Evening 

Being told I am in eligible too for the season pass?

Will this be fixed or should I not bother looking anymore?

Find it incredible in that you are unable to contact anyone in customer service whom can resolve the issue there and then.