cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Day pass no longer in account.... unused

Sky Sports Day pass no longer in account.... unused - was valid until 21/09/2025

null (31/12/2017, 14:55:32): ok - this may be the case, as I added teh voucher around jan/Feb (may have been sooner) - but would have thought a reminder email would have been sent to say it's expring
KIRAN (31/12/2017, 14:56:11): Ah we don't have an option for the remainder as of now but I'll take that as feedback and ensure its passed to the relevant team. 🙂
KIRAN (31/12/2017, 14:56:20): Here's the voucher code Shaun- NOWLXTGMHWYNQF.
KIRAN (31/12/2017, 14:56:32): Its valid until 21/09/2025 23:00.
KIRAN (31/12/2017, 14:56:42): Here is the link to know how to apply the voucher code- https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to customer support - the pass was valid until 2025 , but once it's applied to your account, it will expire if not used after a year.

Nothing regarding this was mentioned.

As a goodwill gesture, they've privides a replace day pass code.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to customer support - the pass was valid until 2025 , but once it's applied to your account, it will expire if not used after a year.

Nothing regarding this was mentioned.

As a goodwill gesture, they've privides a replace day pass code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also had a sky sports day pass missing. i got it with psn when they did that promotion a few months ago and now i cant find it anywhere in my account