cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports £20 pass

Hey guys I'm going to the now tv site, clicking on the £20 sky sports offer for a month. When it loads it tries charging me the full amount.. how can I get the offer as it is advertised everywhere but it does the same no matter what link I press

4 REPLIES 4
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Check your emails.  Currently it is an email offer only.  Will probably be widely available next week.

PS - Even an old email from last summer will give you £20/month offer.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Screenshot_20200613-105810.jpg

 @Anonymous User if you are referencing this ad on Google, NowTV are blaming Google for showing the wrong price (although 24 hours later and it's still there!!). A number of people have complained on Twitter and here yesterday someone said they'd been contacted by Now and they've honoured the offer. Keep in mind that it's for 1 MONTH only, not the £20 a month for 3 months that has been emailed to selected customers and keeps getting referenced in the community pages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have tried to use same offer, it was emailed to me direct twice, nothing to do with Google and is definitely stating its 20 pound a month for 3 months. Not 1 month. I hit the link, it says you will be charged 20 pound a month from 14 June until 14 September.  Then you hit confirm. But, the passes page and Bill's page are both showing 33.99 to be charged. Not what was offered at all.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User in an attempt to clear up more confusion the original post is talking about a different offer to yours. He clearly states it's £20 for a month and advertised everywhere, hence my inclusion of one of those adverts.

Your offer is 3 months for £20 a month and has not been advertised, instead being emailed to selected customers. If you have completed the purchase and your payment amount is incorrect, email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring there are no spaces) from the same email account you use for NowTV explaining what has happened. Do not delete the email as you may be asked to send a screen shot as proof you received the offer.