cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports £20 a month 9 months

Hi

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine deal, for Sky Sports as when you click on the link it always says there is a problem.  Is it new customers only?

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning?voucherCode=SPM4R4T968X767

Thanks

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User read the offer again "email exclusive offer". It's a bone of contention here that they've nationally advertised a deal that they're only then emailing to selected customers!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
starman73
Elite

I reckon this is a great deal at £20/month with all the Premier League games likely to be televised for the rest of the season. Especially with catch up to watch the ones you miss.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a farce, got the season offer since it came out and have been with now pretty much since it started, yet I cannot access this same offer that others seem to have been cherry picked for. So, I will have to pay full price for a month pass or buy a day pass and gamble on a late email coming through if I want to watch the England game today? Cheers then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just asked if I can have this deal and the entertainment pass - they said no. 

Weird, will just go elsewhere 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone been E mailed this offer but not going to use it please I’d love a code so can get the discount or Now TV please e mail me the deal as I’d definitely take it my E mail is [email removed] 

as I can’t afford £33 on top of the £23 I already pay for entertainment & cinema 

Many Thanks in advance 

Ricky