cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports 10 months for £25

Hey guys

We currently have Sky sports deal at £25 pm which ends in October, we’ve since seen Now TV offering 10 months at £25 pm, can we cancel our current offer and claim this new one? Has anyone done this?

In the terms of the latest deal it says the offer is only available to new customers or existing customers within the last 30 days of their current deal which would exclude us but if we cancel our current deal are we therefore not considered to be in a current deal?! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ask staff who can directly answer your question. Use the post from me to speak to live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to speak to NOW staff on live chat and they can sort it out for you. 

Make sure to click "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on offer from last year 12 months £25 offer which ends on September 28th 2021. Do you think I will be able to get this offer.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ask staff who can directly answer your question. Use the post from me to speak to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I am trying to access this deal but all I get is 'something went wrong' message when I try to sign up for it.

Can anyone help? I am already on a deal - is that the problem?

Any help greatfully received.

Dom

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had the same issue and I believe it was because I already had a deal with them. I sorted this over chat, they ended my current deal and gave me a code to start the new one. Just be careful that when they end the current deal they don’t end it with immediate effect as you will get charged twice! This happened to me but was able to sort the issue out with them eventually.
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I've been unable to get through on the chat...so I just cancelled it. Really annoying. I've tried Twitter Facebook and messenger but no-one replies. Any ideas??
Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not really sorry, I got on the chat with them fairly easily, I don’t think they monitor their social media platforms very well in that way. Best of luck!
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks I've been unable to get through on the chat...so I just cancelled it. Really annoying. I've tried Twitter Facebook and messenger but no-one replies. Any ideas??
Regards

Now that you have cancelled the offer should be available to you, have you tried again?