cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports 10 Month Season Ticket

does the payment come out in one go or are they split over the 10 month period???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep up front payment of £199 once you buy the 10 month sports pass 😡.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep up front payment of £199 once you buy the 10 month sports pass 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks pal, to bigger hit that for me in one go that

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe look at a NowTV one month sports gift card from places like Argos, Currys, Major Supermarkets which are currently selling for £25.

Then maybe try your luck and buy a one month sports gift card which will cost you £25 and before the month is up on the gift card cancel the sports pass where you may or may not be offered a sports pass retention offer to stay with nowtv for a number of extra more months.

Last time i cancelled a sports pass i was offered 3 months for £20 per month which you pay monthly.

There is no guarantee mind that NowTV will offer you a retention deal if you go down this route, so it is at your own risk.

Should you buy a NowTV Gift Card make sure you cancel it by following all the steps on screen well before the next renewal date, otherwise the pass will keep auto renewing each month at £33.99 per month. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok sound, thanks lads i understand

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a one off immediate payment.

EDIT

I see @schnapps has already answered 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks buddy, harsh way of doing things, surely spread out payments would reach out to a bigger audience

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed. Last season I paid for the season ticket. My friend didn't but opted instead to pay for a full price pass. He cancelled it before the month was up and got an offer of £20 monthly for 3 months which he took. Each time he went to cancel before the 3 month pass was up he got another identical offer (and so on and so on). Like you he would prefer a £20 monthly pass linked to what would be an effective 10 month locked in contract to manage payments easier. Maybe something Sky/NowTV could consider for next sesason? @Karl-F