cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Movies 3 month offer. Unable to redeem. Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out thi

Hi,

Received an email (account specific) offering 3 months sky cinema for £5 per month, to be redeemed by 15th April 2019.

When I tried to redeem the offer today I get the message 'Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time'

Any ideas what the issue is here, promotion still seems to be well in date, and I haven't applied the code previously?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Received an email (account specific) offering 3 months sky cinema for £5 per month, to be redeemed by 15th April 2019.

When I tried to redeem the offer today I get the message 'Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time'

Any ideas what the issue is here, promotion still seems to be well in date, and I haven't applied the code previously?

The only way to resolve is via chat.  I had similar with a sports pass in the past and they gave me another code that worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

The only way to resolve is via chat.  I had similar with a sports pass in the past and they gave me another code that worked.