cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Golf Masters £10 offer?

Hi there, I’ve seen in the newspaper this week that Sky are doing a £10 offer for Sky Sports for a month pass and would like to activate this through my NOW TV account to watch the Masters. 

I can’t seem to find it within the Now TV app as an option (only a straight full sky sports pass) and can only find it on the sky website. I don’t have a sky login and only ever watch sky sports through Now TV. 

Is there any way I can activate this offer through Now TV?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is a Sky Satellite subscription service offer only and won't be available on the NOW service.

NOW don't offer separate Membership for different Sports channels and their Membership covers all eleven Sky Sports channels.

Best deal at the moment (unless there is any deals in your Exclusive Offers for You under your online Membership account) is six months at £25 per month where you can cancel anytime and don't have to take up the full six months if you are not interested in the full six months duration.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't used Sky Satellite since the late eighties, but from my understanding you need to commit to the base Sky Satellite TV pack for 18 months which is around £25 to £26 per month plus the Golf £10 special discounted offer add on.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from @schnapps  the offer is only for Sky TV itself, which is a completely separate product from NOW.

https://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sports/golf/?irct=ShopSports-Default-nav-golf-swcb&dcmp=knc-ggl-brn-ec-10694775057-%2Bsky%20%2Bsports%20%2Bgolf&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsLWDBhCmARIsAPSL3_2MtnDMKQnyZ9szn3eaiPQQdkWquKvQd2Wb9zZ3l6cRVNb2qpJ2RSoaAhdMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

C5B9ED7C-FFE8-4737-8A7C-F105B6D5EF26.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Reading the Sky Satellite offer small print that they have renamed the base TV pack to Sky Signature which is required with a minimum 18 months before you can add the £10 Golf offer.