cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema Offer

Got the email offering one month free Sky Cinema trial available until Sunday 29 September but when I try to use it, it says voucher not valid! Any help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I was you I would recommend jumping onto the chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well, if the live chat actually worked I would!
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried getting on the chat nothing ever comes up now just goes round and round the automated bot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i received the same offer with a code NOW7HAYUGLUE89 it said expired on the day it arrived although supposed to expire 29th. There is no chat or any form of help with nowtv just the stupid chatbot that never helps.

nowtv has become a waste of time where there is a problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you do get the chat working they will probably give you a better deal on the offer. They offered me Sky Cinema Month Pass for £4.99 a month for 4 months.

My guess is they sent out an old offer by email and the support team have no idea.

Shevi

I’m trying to purchase sky cinema offer for £4.99 not letting me 

RoyB
Legend

@Shevi 

Where from, and in what way not letting you?

Contact Now on Live Chat, and see if they can sort this out for you:- 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; you won’t.