cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up to broadband, when do I get my 6 month pass its been a week

Hi,

signed up to now tv broadband a week ago with 6 months free entertainment package, I have a date for my broadband going live and delivery of my router, but no information or details on my 6 months free.

can anyone help?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the T&C's from the NowTV Broadband & Telephone deal with the included 6 months entertainment pass you should have recieved a separate email once you had your order acknowledgement to redeem the entertainment pass.

If you haven't received this email and there is nothing in your spam or junk email folder, then i would suggest you contact live chat to chase them up.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

This is the relevant part of the T&C's which i have copied & pasted below.

NOW Broadband and 6 month Entertainment Pass Offer:18+. UK Only. Upon confirmation of your Broadband order, you will be sent an e-mail to redeem the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. Ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. After 6 months, the Entertainment Pass renews at its then-standard price (currently £7.99 per month), unless cancelled. Existing Entertainment customers can only redeem this offer in the final 30 days of their current entitlement. You can cancel your Entertainment pass at anytime. Entertainment Pass voucher must be redeemed by 31/05/19.