cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Should I can cancel my Mobile Sports Pass? Offered 5 months free with Day Membership

Hi,

I have a recurring Mobile Sports Pass on my account @ £5.99/month.

When I buy a Day Membership I'm offered a voucher for 5 months free access to Mobile Sports channels.

Should I cancel my Mobile Pass and accept the voucher?

Do I run the risk of losing access to it in future if I do? ( Supposing the Free Mobile with Day Membership offer is withdrawn )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect answer 😎

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’ll be a personal choice. 

If your happy to only have a day membership  every so often. You’ll get all the sports channels. 

Whereas with the mobile membership only gives you a handful of channels.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

Recently NOW are phasing out a number of sports memberships which is definitely the right thing to do. Should be a simple 1 sports membership to prevent any confusion.

The mobile membership is or has been removed also. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
For games that I care about I get the £9.99 Day Membership, but I like to have the option to watch other games for very little outlay (£5.99 a month) when they're on the channels included on Mobile.

My worry is that the Mobile might not be available long term ( it's no longer available to new subscribers ) and if I cancel now, I might not be able to rejoin Mobile when the 5 month free subscription expires.

Perhaps I'm stressing too much about £6/month!
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

From what I’ve seen the mobile membership is not available to be bought for new or existing customers. 

The only way you can have the mobile membership is by keeping the mobile membership active. Otherwise if you cancel it you will no longer be able to purchase it 

With the mobile membership you’ll only be able to watch on your mobile phone. At least with the day/month membership you’ll get to watch on any supported device. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

The main difference you’ll get bonus streams “red button games” with a full blown month membership and again on supported devices. 

That being said, it’s all personal preference and over a relatively small cost.

What you’ll have to bare in mind, if you cancel the mobile membership you won’t be able to purchase it again. It’s being phased out completely.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect answer 😎