cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season tick

Tried to get season ticket. Message comes up that I can't because I'm already on an offer. That offer runs out 6th august. Why can't I buy it and stack it?
4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My understanding from other posts is that you should cancel the offer you are on, then wait till it expires and you will be able to purchase the season ticket. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Yes, cancel now so you don't get charged full price on 6 August.  Then you'll be able to buy the Season Ticket anytime between 6 August and when the offer expires on 26 August.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What @Anonymous User @said, but a couple of thoughts:-

(i) Does your Sports Pass info on My Account/Passes & vouchers indicate you would be going back to full price on 6th August, or just renewing still on the current offer?

But either way, yes cancel it.

(ii) Cancelling changes things, so you might then find you can buy the Season Pass and stack it, before 6th August.

Worth a try anyway; nothing ventured, nothing gained, and it will be worth knowing if it works or not.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB @Anonymous User 

In my case, the following applies:

(i) Does your Sports Pass info on My Account/Passes & vouchers indicate you would be going back to full price on 6th 24th August, or just renewing still on the current offer?

It's offering me the opportunity to "Restart Pass", which I assume would mean going back to the current offer, thereby paying £14.99 on 24th August with the offer then expiring (and full price applying if I didn't cancel beforehand) on 24th September.

(ii) Cancelling changes things, so you might then find you can buy the Season Pass and stack it, before 6th 24th August.

I've already tried that, but I'm still getting the message "Sorry - it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer.".  I assume because technically I could still resume that offer so it still runs until the 24th September.  Once the current pass expires completely on the 24th August, THEN I should be free to take up any new offer (such as the Season Ticket).