cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayN
Advocate

Scam competition????

I have received the following email

R, to celebrate the launch of The White Lotus Season 2, we are giving you the chance to escape the winter blues and win a holiday of your choice. Enter our competition to win a £2500 TUI gift card - and go on the holiday you’ve always wanted to take. And more!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@RayN @schnapps @gavs82008 

It seems genuine enough, but the launch of White Lotus 2 was over six weeks ago, and it has just this week finished.

Maybe Now should be renamed Then? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RayN 

Had the same email, enrolled in it. Doubt very much I’ll win anything 😂

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RayN 

Same here, i entered the competition by clicking on the link from the email received.

Both the email and confirmation that I have successfully entered into the prize draws on the website when clicking on the email link looks legit to me.

Perhaps has a matter of caution send NOW an email using the email address on the screen shot below asking the question.

Be quick mind, because from memory the closing date to enter the competition I believe is the 19th of December 2022.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

RoyB
Legend

@RayN @schnapps @gavs82008 

It seems genuine enough, but the launch of White Lotus 2 was over six weeks ago, and it has just this week finished.

Maybe Now should be renamed Then? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RayN
Advocate

Thanks to all for your help.. Happy Christmes