cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung Now TV pass

Purchased a Samsung tablet from John Lewis in March. The sales person checked the nowTV pass offer for me and confirmed can activate up until the end of April. Followed the Samsung links and says Offer Expired despite the small print clearly stating ends 31/7/18. I know they have different offers but I am unable to activate my chosen free 6 month entertainment deal. Any help appreciated, thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar myself with the Samsung Promo offer, but there might be something in this help guide linked below that will point you in the right direction or who to contact if you are having any trouble either claiming or adding the Samsung / NowTV offer to your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/about-samsung-now-tv-pass-offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have followed that link, since posting. Samsung
say they will take 3-5 days to get back to me.

##- Please type your reply above this line -#
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I've had a samsung tablet for 2 years and got the offer via the samsung app.  I tried it but it didn't recognise the serial number.  I contacted Samsung via its webchat and they directed me to their phone number.

I did that and explained the situation and after giving them a few details they gave me the code over the phone.

It works - however I got a message on the NowTV website that it was a 6 month cinema pass (what I wanted) then got an email stating it was a 1 month.  I'll work this out with NowTV.

Short summary - contact Samsung via their normal phone number then go through their technical help.  They were very good and accomodating.  Whole proces took less than 5 mins.  Just make sure you have your serial number to hand.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies and help. Managed to solve today. John Lewis gave me the Samsung helpline and after logging my issue promised to get back in 2-5 days. They have done so after 2 days and gave me the requested code over the phone. Pretty efficient, can't complain. All good. Shouldn't  have had all the hassle and do wonder if deliberate to get your details but all fine now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great job! I have bought a new Samsung Smart TV, and I have tried to set up Now TV,  but I am having to keep changing my password, every time I try to log in! I have to use the computer, to re-set, my password, but it works on the computer, but everytime, I try to log inm from my TV, it does not work, so, I have to go back to the computer and re-set my password, but it does not work!