cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung 75% offer not working

Got an offer from Samsung to get 75% off a voucher for 6 months tried to apply it for movies and got told  i already have a deal even though it ends in less than 30 days so it should have worked.

Can anyone help resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to this help article you should be able to apply the Samsung offer when you are within the last 30 days of any other existing offer on your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/about-samsung-now-tv-pass-offer

Perhaps try again with a different internet browser when redeeming the Samsung offer.

If you are still getting no joy, jump over to live chat by opening the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Might have to use chat as going through samsung link does not work now as already registered did not get a code though which I thought I would.

Thanks for your advice.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just a thought, when you click on the redeem offer and it automaticaly links to your account does it show the voucher code somewhere in the URL address bar on your Internet browser ?

Most codes that I have come across in the past start with NOW********** and will be a combination of Capital letters and numbers approx 12 to 14 digits.

If the URL shows the voucher code, copy it and apply it manually to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could not see a code at the time. 

I contacted now chat and sent the email to them the advisor asked where I purchased the tablet which was very.co.uk the advisor then said that the t&c's state that 3rd party sites did not qualify only if bought direct from samsung or Currys or John Lewis. I said that seemed strange since it was approved by sansung,  they said they could not help and to contact the vendor. I have now read the t&c's and very is mentioned as a qualifying vendor. I then contacted samsung chat who said they would investigate and get back to me within an hour which they did by phone. They provided me with a code which I have successfully used, so top marks to samsung and poor service from now tv.