cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund pass bought 28/11/19

Hi all,

I just bought a cinema and entertainment pass combo. Does the pass start now or the passes will be effective when I start using/watching it? (I haven't watch anything). I want to use these in Feb 2020 when my current other tv subcription runs out.

If the passses start now, can I get a refund buy them passes next year?

help??

thanks

J

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What did you actually buy? A piece of cardboard, or possibly paper with some voucher codes on it, or a Stick with embedded passes?

And is this ‘other subscription‘ NowTV, or something else?

If it’s codes, they start when you input them, or at the end of an existing pass of the same type with less than a month to run, or you get told to come back when that is the case.

if it’s a Stick, then the codes start when you install the Stick, or at the end of an existing pass of the same type with less than a month to run, or they go into a ‘waiting to be redeemed’ area that you can pull them out of, at your discretion, when you have an existing pass of the same type with less than a month to run, or is expired.

If you have already installed the Stick, or input paper codes, too late, probably; though Day and Week Sports passes do wait for you to watch something, none of the other pass types do. 

But if you haven’t, and you hold off until February, you should be fine - these things should be good for at least a year.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.