cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund on sky sports offer?

Back on the 18th of February I purchased an offer on sky sports to get three months for £16.99; That is before all live sport was cancelled. The deal lasts until the may the 18th with one more payment to come out of my account in April. I had a look at trying to cancel the pass, it won’t let me cancel before may, Any way round this? Any chance of claiming a refund due the fact there is no live sport? Thanks for your help in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

Why can't you cancel immediately?  Even if offer runs to end May, you should still be able to cancel.  Is something preventing it?

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
starman73
Elite

Why can't you cancel immediately?  Even if offer runs to end May, you should still be able to cancel.  Is something preventing it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two more months of my three month offer from NOW for Sky Sports. Sky are offering to suspend passes until sports resume. Why can't I get the same offer on NOW (Sky owned)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a sky sports pass until 9 June 2020.  will this pass be extended when football resumes free of charge, or will I get a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have the same situation, not found an answer to this as yet - have you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have also notified them through their complaints procedure where they're supposed to respond within 24 hours but needless to say have heard nothing back from them. I note they are still gaily advertising their film channels but giving no indication whatsoever to prepaid customers. Have also raised a formal complaint through CICAS so may eventually get a refund or credit towards future scheduling when live sports return with their help or else may have to raise action through the Courts for blatant breach of contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was hoping they would suspend , or offer something as a replacement , sky cinema/entertainment .  eventually tried to cancel  but got nowhere . 

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User why can’t you cancel?  https://account.nowtv.com/passes always has a button with "Cancel Pass” on if your pass is active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At he moment now tv sport should be FREE as there is no new content